Remote Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
We are looking for a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner to join us remotely part time (22.5 hours per week), on a fixed term contract for upto 12 months.
Your main role as PWP is being responsible for providing high volume low intensity CBT interventions to clients with Common Mental Health Disorders. You must be able to conduct telephone/video triage assessments and computerised assessments
Vita HealthGroup have a highly successful service and our staff are offered regular clinical skills and case management supervision to support you to achieve the best results possible for your clients
Are you a passionate Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, can you demonstrate
- A Low Intensity post graduate certificate
- Experience of providing high intensity interventions for common mental health problems
- Excellent communication skills
- IT skills – Microsoft Office/Patient record systems
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better we recognise importance and benefits of investing in our team. We provide:
- Focus of staff wellbeing through, events, staff events, wellbeing champions and initiatives
- Flexible approach to working through remote and homeworking options
- Day to day clinical support and leadership
- Excellent clinical supervision in accordance with IAPT Manual and IAPT Supervision guidance
- Ongoing continual professional development opportunities
- Opportunities for Clinical Supervisor, Leadership roles as part of longer-term career development
- A friendly and supportive work environment with an overall culture of energy, solution focus and excellence in both our service delivery and support to our team
Skills and Experience:
- You will need a qualification in low intensity CBT practice
- You will have experience of treating low intensity common mental health conditions.
- You will have proficiency in IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office packages, databases and electronic record systems is required.
- You will need a minimum of 5mb download internet speed at the home address
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
Investing in you
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package, which you can view in full on our website.
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers. We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience.
To achieve our ultimate aim of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development, a comprehensive benefits package and annual leave which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We support wellbeing for all employees and are associated with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health and as a Disability Confident Committed Employer we are dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. We have also made a commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2) and Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES).
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment that you might need in the application process please contact email@example.com and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
*Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.*
Vita Health Group