Senior NHS MSK Physiotherapist
Vita Health Group are looking to recruit outstanding candidates to join our friendly and supportive NHS – MSK physiotherapy team based in clinics across Croydon.
- You will be delivering remote and face to face assessments and treatment, whilst some aspects of the role will involve remote work, ability to commute to either of the clinic locations is essential.
- You will have previous experience as a Physiotherapist in an MSK setting and ability to work autonomously.
- Aiming to exceed service user expectations by delivering excellent outcomes alongside excellent customer service.
- Candidates must be good at communicating, building relationships, team working and committed to excellence in clinical standards and customer service.
- You will be responsible for meeting clinical and service based key performance indicators.
- You will have the support of a Team Leader and the wider clinical team to help with clinical and operational queries.
Skills and Experience:
- Commitment to delivering quality care and evidence-based practice.
- 1 year post graduate
- Experience working as a Physiotherapist in an MSK setting.
- Carry high quality MSK physiotherapy assessments in line with CSP core standards of practice.
- Maintain records in line with Vita Health Group and CSP standards
- HCPC & CSP registration.
- Strong communication, IT, organisation & time management skills.
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion.
- Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required.
- Previous experience of working as a Physiotherapist in an NHS setting.
- Able to demonstrate practice that considers wider aspects of health and well-being (e.g. through CPD, or reflective practice).
- Previous experience in a telehealth environment.
We also have first Contact Physiotherapist opportunities if more than 3 years post-graduate
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, are engaged by insurers and some of the UK’s largest corporate companies to support their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view here: https://www.vitahealthgroup.co.uk/join-us/careers/
To progress your skills and enable career development we provide Continued Professional Development opportunities including secondments, management training, a mentoring scheme and regular events and webinars across a range of clinical disciplines.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity. To support this we have a dedicated team of EDI specialists and run a range of active in-house diversity networks.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our Ethnicity Matters Scheme where all applicants for senior roles (£40,000+) from a minority ethnic group that meet the essential criteria will be invited for interview.
- Our sign up to the Armed Forces Covenant.
- Our status as a Menopause Friendly Committed employer.
- Our sign up to the Employer with Heart Charter.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS). Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues which includes a team of trained Mental Health Advocates and an Employee Assistance Programme.
- An embedded “speaking up” culture facilitated by Freedom to Speak Up Guardians.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact email@example.com and we will arrange.
VHG is committed to supporting transgender individuals with dignity and recognises the potential complications that may arise when taking references. We encourage applicants to contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss or amend how we manage reference requests.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group