Step 3 Team Leader and Trainee Manager
- To oversee and manage High Intensity Therapist trainees and placement student cohorts
- Lead, manage and supervise a team of HITs to deliver evidence-based services to citizens within contracted area
- Provide high intensity interventions
Skills and Experience:
- IAPT High intensity Worker CBT Pg Dip
- Experience of risk-management
- Experience of providing line management
- Experience of providing supervision
- Commitment to improving and striving for clinical excellence and customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work individually or within a team and foster good working relationships
- Adaptive to change
- An awareness of and commitment to supporting and facilitating diversity and inclusion
- IAPT high Intensity Supervisor Training
- Willingness to travel, which may include overnight stays on occasion, as and when required
- Experience of recruitment
- Experience of providing HIT trainees skills development through CPD, case management supervision or clinical skills groups
- Undertaking Clinical Audit, including action planning
- Knowledge of the HIT training at each University, including content and examinations
- Networking and engaging with external stakeholders
Why Vita Health Group?
Vita Health Group celebrates life. Improving lives physically and mentally drives everything we do.
We are physical and mental health specialists with over 30 years of experience. We work in partnership with the NHS, support the UK’s largest corporate companies to help assist their workforce and provide a full range of physiotherapy services to private customers.
To achieve our mission of making people better, we recognise the importance of investing in our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer the opportunity of a flexible work life balance, support with continued professional development and a comprehensive benefits package which you can view in full on our website.
Vita Health Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion best practice and positively encourage applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion/belief, marital status, or pregnancy/maternity.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce, to ensure we are representative of the communities we serve at all levels. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of lived experience.
We are committed to equitably support the wellbeing of all employees as demonstrated by:
- Our association with the MINDFUL EMPLOYER Charter for Employers who are Positive About Mental Health.
- Our status as a Disability Confident Committed Employer dedicated to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the recruitment process. All disabled candidates that meet the minimum essential criteria will be invited to interview.
- Our participation in Stonewall’s Diversity Champions programme which supports us in ensuring all LGBTQIA+ staff are free to be themselves in the workplace.
- Our commitment to meet the standards outlined in the NHS Equality Delivery System (EDS2), Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) and Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES).
- The provision of access to health and wellbeing services for colleagues.
Should you wish to discuss any adjustment or assistance you might need in the application or interview process please contact email@example.com and we will arrange.
Please note, all applicants must be legally entitled to accept and perform work in the UK and all positions are subject to a DBS check.
Any data which you share with us throughout the hiring process will be stored securely within the UK and is accessible only by staff who require it. Should your application be unsuccessful, your data will be securely destroyed after 6 months.
Vita Health Group reserves the right to close this job when sufficient applications have been received.
Vita Health Group